Lazy Summer Saturday...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

This is my first complete lazy day this summer. I have nowhere to go, nothing to do.

BLISSFUL.

The above isn’t completely true. I spent this morning taking those stupid kinky twists out of my hair (I WILL NEVER GET THEM AGAIN. ) and working on switching our book blog from one domain to the other (WP Support Staff, I’m still waiting on you!). I was successful with the first task. Not so successful with the second…yet.  Still, I don’t mind because I haven’t had to leave the house. I’ve been parked in the same spot since 8pm last night and it’s been lovely.

I won’t lie. Part of me is afraid to go out because I’m afraid to EAT. Not always, mind you, but starting this new Weight Loss Challenge has me a bit scared of veering off-track. If I screw up in the first week, I’m pretty much guaranteed to screw up several times later and I don’t want that. So I’m forcing myself to stay in the house for the moment until the cravings for the Fiery Buffalo Doritos, the large Arizona Iced Tea, and the plate of fried calamari go away. ( Still there…ugh.)

Next Saturday is cheat day #1. If I can just maintain until then, I’ll treat myself to pancakes and bacon in the morning. Fiery Buffalo Doritos in the afternoon (if you can’t tell, I LOVE them). A burger & fries for dinner. (I won’t be that extreme…I think.)

In the meantime, I’m going to sit here and deep condition my hair, read a few books (side note: all of you Harlequin romance lovers (and there are some of you out there!) they have 16 free romance novels to download! Click here.)  and wait for it to get dark, then go for a walk in the city.

Enjoy your Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄ Design by Pocket